Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
Do you dream of working in food? Contact us to learn how you can kickstart your culinary career!
- A Five-Course Vegan Dinner at ICE
- King & Queen of Pastry: Philippe and Elodie Rigollot
- Inspiring Alumni: John Feingold
- Life as a Pastry Student: Bread Baking
- Demystifying Wine with Bernard Sun
- 12th Annual Cookin’ with Allagash Recipe Contest
- Meet Steve Zagor
- Life As a Culinary Student: The First Week
- Trending: Supper Clubs
- Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs: Daniel J. Daou of Daou Vineyard and Winery
Alumni baking bread cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon Chef Michelle Tampakis Chef Scott McMillen chocolate contest cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards Life as a Pastry Student Maxime Bilet Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis mixology Modernist Cuisine NYC Open House pastry pastry & baking arts pastry school recipe Recipes recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers video