Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Do you dream of working in food? Contact us to learn how you can kickstart your culinary career!
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
- Italian Chocolate Desserts with Chef Vicki Wells
- Kitchen Innovation: iPads at ICE
- The #IBMFoodTruck, Powered By ICE
- Recipe: Filipino “Arroz Caldo”
- THE SIGNATURE DISHES OF BETONY
- Recipe: Snow-Based Cocktails
- The ICE Difference: Real-World Externships
- The Queen of Cake: ICE Alum Elisa Strauss
- Life As a Culinary Student: Pastry Problems
- Andrew Carmellini: Redefining NYC Restaurants
Alumni baking cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon Chef Michelle Tampakis Chef Scott McMillen chocolate contest cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student dessert food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards James Beard Foundation Maxime Bilet Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis mixology Modernist Cuisine NYC Open House pastry pastry & baking arts pastry school recipe Recipes recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers video