Find Your New Home in New York City
ICE connects students with apartment options in a range of budgets, with shared, studio, multi-bedroom and luxury listings to help you find a place to call home.
You can share a completely furnished apartment with a person who has been selected to match your profile — or make an unfurnished studio your own.
You can even be paired with another ICE student. Want to live by yourself? We've got you covered. Based on availability, your new apartment will be in one of the many exciting neighborhoods in New York City that has convenient public transportation access for commuting to class.
An apartment is an exciting option for students seeking exposure to the cultural diversity that NYC's neighborhoods and boroughs offer. We'll guide you through the search process, so you can start exploring and enjoying your new city. Experience how true New Yorkers live: This option is ideal for students who prefer a more independent lifestyle.
- Furnished or unfurnished bedroom.
- Shared or private kitchen access.
- Cable TV and internet available in most apartments.
- Air conditioning, heat and electricity included in some apartments.
- Roommate placement based on personal preferences and lifestyle.
- Short-term leases.
- Some pet-friendly listings.
- Search virtually all neighborhoods and boroughs.
- For certain listings, no agency fee for those moving from over 100 miles away ($2,500 limit).
For more information about the ICE Student Housing program, including our apartment options, please contact (888) 986-CHEF or NYhousing@ice.edu.
Apartments are not offered by ICE but are provided by independent third parties. Before you submit your housing form, please review the Housing Disclaimer.