Whether as chefs, cake decorators, specialty food purveyors or caterers, ICE alumni are finding success in a plethora of different positions in the food world. Check out just some of the alumni finding success and making recent headlines.
* Sophia Brivio (Culinary Arts ’09) of The Well Seasoned Chef was seen on the Rachael Ray Show in a “What’s For Dinner” segment in early November.
* Salt Water Farm Owner Annemarie Ahearn (Culinary Arts/Culinary Management ’05) was profiled on the Good Food Jobs blog.
* Bo Bartlett’s (Culinary Arts/Culinary Management ’04) Daphne Baking Company line of gourmet tarts was featured on QVC.
* The new restaurant Maharlika from Miguel Trinidad (Culinary Arts ’07) was featured in The New York Times.
* Zach Kutsher (Culinary Management ’09) recently opened Kutsher’s Tribeca, a new spin on his family’s Catskill resort. The opening was featured in the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times.
*Elisa Strauss (Pastry Arts ’01) is directing the new cake decorating program at Make. The store’s opening was featured in the New York Post.
* Chuko, the new ramen restaurant from three Morimoto alumni, including James Sato (Culinary Arts ’03), was reviewed in The New York Times.
To connect with these ICE alumni and many more, join ICE’s network on LinkedIn, or follow ICE on Facebook and Twitter