Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
- Life as a Culinary Student—Graduation
- From Interior Design to Edible Design: Stevi Auble
- Introducing the New ICE + IBM Cookbook!
- Culinary Career Tips: What is a “Trail?”
- Shaping the Way America Eats: ICE Alum Einav Gefen
- Man With a Pizza Plan—Inspiring ICE Alum Matt Hyland
- Meet Kate Edwards—NYC’s Master of Service
- Is a Career in Food Right for You?
- A Hearty Chili for a Hunter’s New Year
- Roots and Rituals: On Cookies and Culinary Memories
Alumni baking bread cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon chef michael laiskonis Chef Michelle Tampakis Chef Scott McMillen chocolate cookbook cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student dessert entrepreneur food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards James Briscione Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis Modernist Cuisine NYC Open House pastry pastry & baking arts Pastry Chef pastry school recipe recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers