Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
Do you dream of working in food? Contact us to learn how you can kickstart your culinary career!
- Thanksgiving with a Twist— Bold Flavors from Chef Anthony Ricco of Spice Market
- Introducing ICE’s Artisanal Chocolate Studio
- Life as a Culinary Management Student: Restaurant Psychology
- A New Twist on a Thanksgiving Classic
- Career Mentors Get a Taste of Culinary Education
- Life as a Culinary Student: Recipes of Iconic Chefs
- ICE and American Express Launch Restaurant Success Series
- An Impressive Dessert to Wow Your Holiday Guests
- ICE Stands Out at NYC’s Biggest Fall Food Events
- 6 Career Tips for Young Cooks
Alumni baking bread cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon chef michael laiskonis Chef Michelle Tampakis Chef Scott McMillen chocolate cookbook cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student dessert entrepreneur food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards James Briscione Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis Modernist Cuisine NYC Open House pastry pastry & baking arts Pastry Chef pastry school recipe recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers