Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
Do you dream of working in food? Contact us to learn how you can kickstart your culinary career!
- From the ICE Pastry Labs—The Art of Experimentation with Chef Michael Laiskonis
- The Truth About Bed Bugs: Proactive Policies for Hospitality Professionals
- Entrepreneur by Way of Italy: Meet Chef Gerri
- Life as a Culinary Management Student: A Professional Game-Changer?
- 14 Food Styling Tips from Food52
- The Revolution Will Be Televised—Redefining Regional American Cuisine with ICE Alum Vivian Howard
- So You Want to Write a Cookbook? Part V: Writing, Testing and Photographing Recipes
- The Roots of American Food: Paying Homage to Jeremiah Tower
- Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs: Ariane Daguin
- The Pursuit of Hospitality: ICE Alum Tony Trincanello
Alumni baking bread cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon Chef Michelle Tampakis Chef Scott McMillen chocolate cookbook cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student entrepreneur food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards James Briscione Life as a Pastry Student Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis Modernist Cuisine NYC Open House pastry pastry & baking arts Pastry Chef pastry school recipe Recipes recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers