Every year, ICE’s Culinary Management program hosts a one-of-a-kind series of lectures called Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs, during which a wide range of successful culinary business leaders and luminaries share their expertise with students and guests. Yesterday, Howard Greenstone of Rosa Mexicano restaurants came to ICE to discuss his experience helping grow and develop what is now an international restaurant group specializing in authentic Mexican cuisine with the Culinary Management students. More…
Search this Blog
Subscribe to the ICE Blog
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notification of new posts via email.
- Life as a Culinary Student: Cook Smarter
- Sound Bites from NYC’s “Rising Stars”
- The Chef’s Storyteller: ICE Alum Jody Eddy
- Life as a Culinary Management Student: Words from the Wise
- Tip of the Tongue: Behind the Scenes at Two ICE Alums’ Brooklyn Bakery
- Follow the Leader: On the Value—or Lack thereof—of Trends in Cooking
- Dynamic Duo: A Powerhouse Team of Alumni Sous Chefs
- ICE is Giving Away $140K in Scholarships!
- Meet Chef Jenny
- Life as a Hospitality Management Student: A Passion for Service
Alumni alumni interview baking bread cake Chef Chef Andy Gold Chef Chad Pagano Chef Chris Gesualdi Chef James Briscione Chef Kathryn Gordon chef michael laiskonis Chef Michelle Tampakis chocolate cookbook cooking Culinary Arts Culinary Careers culinary management culinary school culinary student dessert entrepreneur food Gail Simmons hospitality management ICE James Beard Awards James Briscione meet the chefs Meet the Culinary Entrepreneurs Michael Laiskonis Modernist Cuisine NYC pastry pastry & baking arts Pastry Chef pastry school recipe recreational cooking class Rick Smilow sous-vide Thanksgiving Top Chef: Just Desserts Unique Culinary Careers