By ICE Staff

“My mom told me I couldn’t play with my food growing up, but culinary school has taught me otherwise,” said Jessica McCain (Culinary Arts ’16). After following a unique path from college to reality television on MTV’s Real World, the twenty-five year old Jess, who had always dreamed of going to culinary school, woke up one day and thought to herself, “It’s now or never.” She reached out to the Institute of Culinary Education and ten days later she was a student in the Culinary Arts program.

Nowadays, the recent ICE grad and former reality TV star is thinking about a different kind of star. “I owe so much to ICE because I do want to be a Michelin-starred chef and before I didn’t really think it was possible. After coming to ICE, I now know that it’s not too late to achieve my dreams — and that Michelin star can be mine.”

Ready to find your culinary voice? Click here for more information on ICE’s Culinary Arts program.

2 Comments

1. I am looking on line or weekend class on my profession realted

2. We have flexible options for enrolling in courses at ICE. Go ahead and take a closer look at our career programs, and feel free to contact us if you want to schedule a visit! https://www.ice.edu/career-programs