Whether as executive chefs, cake decorators, specialty food purveyors or caterers, ICE alumni are finding success in a plethora of different avenues in the food world. Check out just some of the alumni finding success and making recent headlines.
* Joncarl Lachman’s (Culinary ’02) new restaurant, Vincent, was named as one of 10 new openings in Chicago by Zagat
* Pnina Peled (Culinary ’00), Executive Chef of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, was profiled for her inspiring work with patients in a recent New York Times article and was also featured on ABC 7
* Leitha Matz (Culinary ’02), discussed seasonal produce for winter in an amNY article
* Lori Powell (Culinary ’90) was named food director of Prevention
* Brian Jones (Culinary ’09) is sous-chef at M. Wells in Long Island City, which was recently profiled in a New York Times article on “10 Restaurants Worth a Plane Ride”