Whether as chefs, cake decorators, specialty food purveyors or caterers, ICE alumni are finding success in a plethora of different avenues in the food world. Check out just some of the alumni finding success and making recent headlines.
* Susie Middleton (Culinary ’92) published her cookbook, Fast, Fresh & Green, a collection of vegetable dishes.
* Vanessa Maltin (Culinary ’10) released The Gloriously Gluten-Free Cookbook: Spicing Up Life with Italian, Asian and Mexican Recipes.
* Jennifer Clair (Culinary ’98) was recently featured in a New York Times article for her cooking school, Home Cooking New York. Also joining her as instructors are Rebecca Pérez (Culinary ’02) and ICE Chef Instructor Melanie Underwood.
* Melissa Ricketts (Culinary ’07) took part in the recent Chefs Move to Schools conference at the White House.
* Paul Yeaple (Culinary ‘07) was the winner on an episode of Food Network’s Chopped.