Cookies for Kids Cancer

Grab an apron and let the flour flinging begin because ICE will be hosting a baking storm tomorrow. Volunteers will pack ICE’s kitchens to bake an estimated 30,000 cookies that will be sold at bake sales nation-wide. All of the proceeds from the sales will be donated to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer, which is committed to raising funds to support research for new and improved therapies for pediatric cancer. For more information, or to see how you can donate to this great cause, please visit Cookies for Kids’ Cancer.

The Institute of Culinary Education is one of the premiere baking schools in the country, offering diplomas in Pastry and Baking Arts as well as recreational baking classes.

2 Comments

1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post.

2. A nice recpe idea you have here. I am always looking for more ideas to keep the kids entertained with and this one might just do the trick so thank you for sharing it.

3. Pingback: Cookies for Kids’ Cancer Fundraiser | DICED: The Official Blog of ICE

4. Pingback: Cookies for Kids: A Bake Sale | DICED: The Official Blog of ICE